Como is a laid back e-bike with a clean look and upright rider position for convenient comfort and style. This full-power electric bike was designed for city streets and comes equipped with fenders, lights, and a low step-through frame, making it perfect for daily commutes or riding around town.
Como offers the best combination of power, range, and usability while remaining incredibly versatile. You will never have to sacrifice comfort for style. You'll find yourself making up errands to ride it again.
COMFORTABLE: An upright body position and smooth handling are optimized for all-day riding comfort, confidence, and control.
EASY TO USE: The Como's sleek design and step-through frame make the bike an approachable, functional everyday e-bike.
POWERFUL: It's you, only faster—it's 4x You, to be precise. The Turbo Full Power system senses the force you apply to the pedals and naturally amplifies your effort by up to four times for an experience that makes getting up any hill or to any destination no sweat. Literally.
SMOOTH: Stay comfortable in the saddle with an 80mm front suspension fork, higher volume tires, and a plush suspension seatpost that smooths harsh bumps.
TURBO: The heart of the Como is its Turbo technology, the advanced and integrated electric bike system that delivers an unequaled combination of power, natural feel, anti-theft functions, training tips, a full-function bike computer, up to 68 miles or 5 hours of range, and more.
SECURE: Como has anti-theft on lock. Thwart would-be bike thieves by disabling the motor with a press of a button so nobody can turn the motor back on without your personalized pin. For additional protection, the Como's battery locks in the bike, or can be easily taken with you. Beat it, bandits.
SILENT: Turbo Full Power Motor provides smooth, quiet, and seamless amplification for a quiet ride on any terrain.
BETTER OVER TIME: Because our technology never stops improving, neither will your ride experience. With new features, introductions, and firmware updates happening wirelessly, take your ride experience to the next level every time an update is available.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 20 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control—The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency—We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock—Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike's motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery—Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
|Fork Length (full)||487mm||487mm||487mm|
|Toptube Length (horizontal)||630mm||666mm||695mm|
|Bike Standover Height||355mm||355mm||355mm|
|Seat Tube Length||450mm||450mm||460mm|
|Seat Tube Angle (Virtual)||73.8°||73.3°||73°|
|Small||5'0" - 5'5"||150 - 165|
|Medium||5'5" - 5'10"||165 - 178|
|Large||5'10" - 6'3"||178 - 190|
|Motor||Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|Battery||Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V|
|Controller/Display||MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth connectivity, customizable display pages|
|Fork||SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount|
|Hubs||F: Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h | R: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, 12x148 Boost, 32h|
|Rims||650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h|
|Chain||KMC e9T, 9-speed w/ Missing Link|
|Frame||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount|
|Tires||F: Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3 | R: Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT Mount|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Crankset||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|Seatpost||Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 5mm offset, micro-adjust, 34.9mm|
|Shifters||Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display|
|Chainrings||Praxis, 48T, 104BCD|
|Handlebars||Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio, SGS, 9-speed|
|Accessories & Extras||Spanninga Commuter Glow XE Taillight, Specialized kickstand, Specialized rack, Specialized DRYTECH fenders, Simple bell, Lezyne EBIKE MINI STVZO E65 Headlight, Turbo System Lock|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano CS-HG400, 9-speed, 11-36t|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Sand/Black Reflective / Small / 650b||196625115332||80422-7302||210000004241|
|Red Tint/Silver Reflective / Small / 650b||196625115448||80422-7202||210000004232|
|Red Tint/Silver Reflective / Large / 650b||196625115394||80422-7204||210000003953|