Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable.
- Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material
- Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes
- Lightweight material for easy storage
- GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable
- Reflective details at front, back and side
- Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
- Back Velcro width adjustment
With the Recon 1.0 our goal was simple - put S-Works Recon-inspired performance in a very accessible package. Easier said than done, but we've created a shoe with Body Geometry comfort and efficiency in a durable, dirt-focused shoe. So yeah, mission accomplished.
Using our exclusive STRIDE toe-flex technology, the nylon outsole uses a TPU-injected forefoot for natural movement off-bike, while still providing a stiffness index of 6.0 for in-the-saddle performance. The Recon 1.0 is a double threat - efficiency at the pedals with comfort and confidence off bike.
To create traction off the bike in wet or dry, gravel or dirt, we've covered the nylon outsole with our SlipNot compound. We've also lifted the heel for an even more natural feeling while walking.
Three Velcro closures make slipping into the Recon 1.0 easy, and creates a fit designed for all day comfort and performance, whether your ride calls for open gravel, twisting single track, and more than your fair share of hike-a-bike.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are built with purpose and backed by science to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection STRIDE toe-flex technology allows for natural toe movement off-bike but remains stiff for pedaling (stiffness index 6.0)
- SlipNot rubber tread for confident traction on all terrain.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 331g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
If you're looking for a versatile MTB shoe that can transition from hot laps in the park to cold beers at the base without missing a step, then look no further. The 2FO Roost Flat brings a casual, relaxed vibe with all the right DNA to get sendy on the bike. It combines a durable leather and textile upper, cushioned EVA foam midsole and relaxed fit last that can stand up to the rigors of daily trail use without sacrificing off-the-bike comfort and style. Last but not least, a new SlipNot ST rubber sole delivers unsurpassed flat-pedal grip and connection when things get rowdy.
- Approximate weight: 360g (1/2 pair, Size 42).
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort and impact absorption.
- Leather and textile upper with added protection keeps you comfortable and is built to last.
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- SlipNot ST rubber sole for unsurpassed flat-pedal grip and connection.