45NRTH utilizes a two-piece construction method to create a reliable and high-performing bicycle tire stud with a concave carbide-aluminum design. The open space and edges created by the large concave crown result in twice the surface area for increased traction and grip.
- Concave tip for traction, durability, and longevity
- Aluminum base to save weight
- Compatible with 45NRTH stud insertion tool
- Compatible with all studdable 45NRTH tires
- Large stud offers more bite than regular concave stud and less rolling resistance than XL stud
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution
Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant.
Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C)
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Virtually Eliminates Flats
Tannus Armour wraps around your tube. With up to 15mm of protection, sharp objects can't penetrate your inner tube.
Never Stop Riding
In the unlikely event you do get a flat tire, you can still ride for a limited period of time.
More Than Flat Protection
Tannus Armour's design also helps protect your rim on those big drops and hard hits.
Better Handling Ride
The Tannus Armour sidewalls help stabilize your tires on corners and cushion the ride for more comfort.
- Easy installation
- Reduce punctures risk
- Protects your rims from impact and sharp object penetration
- Sidewall protection
- Ideal For E-bike and MTB