Elastic net with adjustable hooks designed to fit Burley frame tubes. Quickly secures loose cargo and frequently accessed items. Especially useful with Burley Coho XC and Flatbed bike trailers.
- Hooks fit Burley frame tubes
- Hooks can attach to net at various points allowing flexibility in attachment
With versatility like a pickup truck, but none of the gas, Burley's Flatbed trailer will change the way you approach errands. This 14-pound cargo trailer is made from light aluminum and can hold a full 100 pounds of whatever you need to haul around. The tough PCV Skin material stands up to 2x4s and furniture without adding weight. The foldable design and quick-release wheels make it easy to store when not in use, and it uses the same hitch as Burley's child trailers, making it simple to swap from trailer to trailer.
The Travoy’s compact design effortlessly stores away and is ready for deployment on your everyday commute or the occasional neighborhood bikeshare ride. The Quick Hitch, extendable tow arm and thoughtfully designed features maximize the trailer’s utility and functionality. The Travoy is the perfect tool for nimbly hauling the day’s groceries, luggage, or gear by bike for any urban adventure.
- Length: 43"
- Width: 22"
- Capacity: 60lbs
Everywhere you pedal, Burley's Nomad is your ideal tag-along. Its simple-to-use hitch and two-wheel design offer reliability on and off the road without compromising bike handling. And, with a generous 100-pound hauling capacity, this sub-15-pound cargo trailer totes tons of gear. Tent. Hibachi. Cooler? Now there's no excuse to leave anything home!
• Two-wheel design keeps the trailer upright and stable
• Large carrying capacity with collapsible inside space divider
• Three large mesh pockets for small items
• 6 interior clips to tie down gear
• Quickly disassembles and is compact for transport and storage
• Forged aluminum hitch
• 16” spoked aluminum wheels
• Trailer with cover
• Tow arm and hitch for bicycle use
• Safety flag
• Users manual
The Bee enables family bike adventures on a budget without sacrificing safety and durability. This lightweight, bike-only trailer features comfortable seating for one or two children, tinted windows and plenty of space for cargo. Share your love for the outdoors with your little ones in the Burley Bee.
- Compact fold flattens the trailer for easy storage and transportation
- 20” push button wheels for quick removal
- Tinted side windows
Give your pup a lift in the Burley Tail Wagon®. This bike-only trailer is thoughtfully designed for easy loading and unloading, quick cleaning, and maximum durability. Holding dogs up to 75 pounds, the Tail Wagon is built with a sturdy frame and a spacious interior, ensuring your pup is extra cozy, safe, and secure. The large rear tailgate flips down and offers a low clearance to help pets load up easily. Once inside, mesh windows give your furry companion maximum ventilation.
We've made the Tail Wagon easy on you too. Generous cargo storage pockets accommodate leashes, waste bags, treats, and other gear. And with durable, push-button wheels, you'll enjoy smooth handling on unpaved surfaces. After you're done riding around town, this lightweight trailer folds down quickly for easy storage and portability.
You'll Love –
- Lightweight, bike-only design
- Mesh windows for maximum ventilation
- Storage pocket for easy access to treats, leash, and additional pet gear
- Sturdy, removable floor with washable fabric cover for easy cleaning
- Contains recycled polyester and BLUESIGN® certified sustainable materials
Additional Features –
- Large rear tailgate with low clearance for seamless loading and unloading
- Easily folds down for compact storage and transportation
- Pet-safe interior free of hooks, snags, and sharp edges
- Drum-tight fabric keeps pet secure while riding
- Spacious interior for ultimate pet comfort
- Attachment points for use with Pet Trailer Pouch
- Push-button wheels for quick removal
- Sturdy aluminum frame
- Flex Connector allows bike to lay flat while trailer remains upright
Purchase our Kid Trailer axle for your bike, and share your stoke for cycling with your kids. Simplify your life by allowing quick and secure attachment of your trailer to your best and favorite bike. Enjoy the adventure.
Robert Axles for Kid Trailers are designed specifically to fit your 12mm thru-axle bike and allow attachment of any hitch-mounted trailer. These fit any trailer that has two wheels and a single point of attachment to the axle. This includes all the two-wheeled child, pet, and cargo trailers such as Thule, Chariot, Burley, Instep, Carry Freedom, and many more.
- The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined.
- The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability.
- The stainless steel axle end allows for mounting of the hitch provided with your trailer.
- Hardware for attachment of the hitch is included; the hitch, itself, is not.
- No special tools required. Design allows for wheel installation and removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Whether your day includes a quick trip downtown or a longer bicycle-based adventure, Thule's Cadence is a great way to amp up your family's taste for the open road. Boasting Thule's super-stable ezHitch bicycle attachment for confidence and ease of use, the Cadence comfortably seats two children in padded seats with five-point harnesses. You also get extra storage space for accessories, as well as a visibility-increasing safety flag. When your trip is over, the Coaster folds down quickly and easily for transport and storage.
- Bicycle Trailer Kit and Stroller Kit included.
- Easy conversion from cycling to strolling.
- Secure attachment to bike using Thule ezHitch axle mount
- On-board storage of strolling wheel.
- Comfortably seats two children
- Adjustable handlebar—ergonomic, adjustable handlebar for maximum parent comfort
- Compatible with a range of accessories
- Easy folding for storage and transporting
- Extra storage space for hauling around cargo
- Meets international safety standards