Instant bike dashboard
Perfect for any enthusiast, Delta's bicycle phone mount allows you to securely display your mobile device while riding. Using a built-in lock mechanism, your plus-sized smartphone is secured safely with multiple grip points and bumpers, to prevent shock and reduce vibration on rough terrain. Adjust the angle of display for convenient viewing while riding to easily access navigation, answer that important call or stop for the perfect photo opportunity.
- Weatherproof bungee and rubber inserts keep phone secure and protected while Delta's patented cam lock provides added security for your mobile phone on rough terrain.
- Bicycle mobile phone mount compatible with phones 3.5 inch wide x 0.5 inch depth x 7.8 inch length (up to iPhone 8+ Plus and Samsung Galaxy 9+ plus).
- Sliding system allows for easy in and out while on the go, so your phone is available for an important call, adjusting navigation, and you'll never have to miss the perfect photo opportunity.
- Designed for road cycling, your mobile phone is fully enclosed and securely mounted in place with a built-in locking mechanism. Precision-engineered design grips your device, providing ease-of-mind on the roughest terrain.
Multiple Mounting Options
- Included handlebar and stem cap mounts allow you to position your mobile phone in your desired location. Securely mounts to handlebar diameters up to 1 3/8" / 35 mm
- 0.17 lbs / 80 grams
Best In Class
You're never more than an arm's reach from your smartphone, and Delta's bicycle phone mount provides convenient and visible placement for your phone. With your phone securely mounted to your stem OR handlebar, with multiple options available, you can use navigation apps to reach your destination and always stay connected to loved ones with proprietary access to Face ID and Touch ID for new generation devices.
- Built-in locking mechanism ensures your mobile phone is securely held and mounted to your bicycle yet is adjustable for convenient display while riding.
Multiple Mounting Options
- Included handlebar and stem cap mounts allow you to position your phone in your desired location, suitable for every bike. Includes additional ElastoMount to connect to any bar and for quick on/off. Secures to handlebar diameters up to 1 3/8"/35 mm
- Stretch fit design provides easy in & out access to your device—spend more time riding and less time fumbling during an important call or when a change of route is needed.
- Integrated silicone bumpers protect your mobile device from scratches and reduce vibration while riding. Don't let rough patches or bumps deter you from your adventurous ride.
- 0.24 lbs / 110 grams
Stay aware of approaching cars with Varia RTL515 rearview radar. It pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert
you of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app uses
bold graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching vehicles.
- Varia RTL515 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away.
MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS
- This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the optional radar display unit.
WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP
- This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate the position and speed of approaching cars.
THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE
- When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts.
- Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile.
- Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride.
- Varia RTL515 features multiple modes, including peloton mode, which provides a low-intensity flash that is kind to other cyclists’ eyes when riding in a group.
- Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode and up to 6 hours in solid mode.
- Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g)
- Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash
- Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash
- Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash
- ANT+: Yes
- BLE: Yes
- Water rating: IPX7
- Viewing angle: 220°
In the box:
- Varia RTL515
- Mounting Kit
The new Turbo Connect Display (TCD) is the best way to view data on your Turbo. It not only displays basic ride metrics (speed, cadence, power, battery level, and time), but it also lets you toggle between modes. Its design, meanwhile, is rugged and clean, and it has multiple mounting options for either road or mountain setups.
As for the latest version of the Mission Control App, you’ll find that it now has more features and is even more intuitive to use. It lets you custom-tune nearly every aspect of the bike with ease, monitor your power usage, control your range, perform basic system diagnoses, and record/upload rides.
- Monochrome LCD display (black/white).
- Screen Size: Height (40mm), Width (35mm), Diagonal (52mm), Display (2 inches)
- ANT+ & Bluetooth modules for easy communication.
- Sits centrally on the handlebars at the stem and has either a twist-lock or an optional theft-resistant lock.
- Twist-lock can be turned on the handlebars, while the display also fits others popular mount options.
- Protection standard IPX7 (suitable for splashes, rain, or snow).
This custom Li-Ion Turbo Vado Battery features a 604Wh capacity and is compatible with all Turbo Vado models. It's fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging and lockable for added security.
- Please Note: The Turbo Vado Battery does not include a battery cover.
- Battery features a 604Wh capacity.
- Works with all Turbo Vado models.
- Lockable and down tube integrated.
- Chargeable either on- or off-the-bike.
- Includes LED power indicator.
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position.
- Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included)
- Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm
- Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel
- Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem
- Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded)
- Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open)
- Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz