Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable.
- Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material
- Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes
- Lightweight material for easy storage
- GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable
- Reflective details at front, back and side
- Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
- Back Velcro width adjustment
The Prime-Series Thermal Beanie is perfect for cold days out on the road. With a brushed fleece interior, this beanie is breathable yet gives you full coverage from the biting cold.
- Fabric Content: 78% Polyester, 22% Elastane
- Full coverage over the ears minimizes exposure to keep you warm when the wind is biting.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Thermal fabrics feature a brushed fleece interior that insulates while remaining highly breathable and effective at managing moisture.
For cold-weather riding, keeping your neck and head warm is essential. The Thermal Balaclava does just that, all while being super comfy.
- 2-way stretch makes this balaclava extremely comfortable.
- Fabric Content: 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
PRIME-SERIES Thermal Balaclava
- Ergonomically engineered to provide the perfect fit across a wide array of faces.
- Fabric Content: 91% Polyester, 9% Spandex Knit.
- Fabric outer surface is engineered to disperse moisture for fast evaporation.
- Hydrophilic next-to-skin surface absorbs sweat and transfers it to the outside of your garment.
- Lightweight fabric keeps you extremely warm while preventing excess weight and bulkiness on your face.
- Polartec Power Grid generates targeted touchpoints to manage moisture while grid design creates improved breathability.
The HyprViz Collection is the solution to 24-hour visibility. We combine Hyper Green (the most visible color on the light spectrum) with motion-activated reflectivity, colors, and patterns to drastically increase your visibility to motorists in all conditions.
Look up. If you're lucky enough to be outside, you'll have the sun shining brightly down upon you. Now touch the top of your head. Yes, this susceptible portion of your body is being constantly berated by that sun above. Over time, this could lead to some issues, which is why we developed our Deflect UV Cycling Cap. It's not a substitution for sunscreen, per se, but it will help combat the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays.
Now, it's important to note that we didn't make this cap out of tinfoil, meaning that it's not a cure-all bit of snake oil. It does, however, serve up a UV 50+ level of protection, which is more than your hair or helmet are offering. Add to this the obvious benefit of the fine-as-silk VaporRize fabric blocking sweat from trickling down into your eyes, plus the fact that this lightweight material is actually remarkably cooling, and you're looking at a smart solution to your summer riding. Stay protected, stay seen.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays
- Designed to be worn under a helmet, which minimizes bulk and ensures that your helmet's fit and position won't be compromised
- Even finer than silk, VaporRize microdenier fabric delivers unparalleled moisture transfer and UV protection
- Hyper Green is paired with unique reflective trims to drastically increase your visibility to motorists 24-hours a day