- All-New G4drive – Smooth and quiet, Gocycle’s bespoke new G4drive™ delivers more torque with class leading compact packaging.
- Carbon Fibre mid-frame – This central component of G4’s monocoque chassis has the important job of connecting the hydroformed aluminium front frame and Gocycle’s patented magnesium Cleandrive.
- Carbon Fibre Single-Sided Front Fork – The Gocycle G4’s all-new single-sided carbon front fork houses the fully-integrated G4drive electric motor. Its smooth and flowing lines help to reduce stress and overall weight.
- New Gocycle Tyre – MotoGP-inspired treaded tyre infused with silica compound for superior grip and sure -footed handling
- Integrated USB Port – 1amp USB charger for phone charging on the go
- Low Energy Bluetooth – Improved phone and Gocycle app connectivity
The Gocycle G4i models feature updated versions of Gocycle’s industry-leading rider-focused technologies. These include the brand’s bespoke F1 inspired rider cockpit, predictive electronic gear shifting and patented automotive-inspired Daytime Running Light (DRL) which enhances the safety of riders by ensuring they can be seen from further away. Many of the unique rider-focused settings are now adjustable via the GocycleConnect App.
Gocycle G4i will be powered by the all-new G4drive™ electric motor. The G4drive™ provides a smooth and quiet ride, while delivering more torque and low-speed start capability – all within a class-leading compact package. The proprietary G4drive™ and gearbox has been in development for a number of years and subject to many, many test miles at Gocycle’s research and development facility to ensure it performs to the G4i’s high standards of reliability.
An all-new single-sided carbon fibre front fork houses the fully-integrated G4drive™ electric motor and links the Gocycle G4i chassis to the road. Its smooth and flowing lines provide a pure aesthetic while helping to reduce stress and overall weight. It’s been engineered with more vertical compliance for improved comfort whilst maintaining directional stiffness for sure footed steering through the corners.
Gocycle’s renowned handling capability is enhanced further with the introduction of a new lighter and more precise carbon fibre mid-frame that forms the Gocycle G4i monocoque chassis. It provides a strong core and has the important job of connecting the hydroformed aluminium front frame and Gocycle’s patented magnesium Cleandrive. Three different components, three different materials, each optimised for three different roles.
Riders will enjoy an even smoother ride owing to Gocycle’s bespoke new MotoGP-inspired treaded tyre. The lightweight tyre is infused with silica compound for superior grip and sure-footed handling. It’s wider design and increased air volume promises a comfortable ride across urban surfaces.
The Gocycle G4i’s removeable powerful Lithium-Ion battery is seamlessly integrated into the G4’s hydroformed aluminium frame. It provides a range of up to 50 miles (80km) for the G4i (depending on pedal input) with 3.5 hour fast charging now standard across the entire range from Gocycle’s new 4A 36V Charger.